This document explains BiTaksi Mobile App’s confidentiality policies concerning the personal data of users.
1. Usage of your personal data
We may collect the following data concerning you:
- Personal information such as name, surname, gsm number, e-mail address.
- Version information of your mobile device.
- GPS information of your mobile device.
- Driver ratings and user comments.
1.1 We use your data in the following ways:
- Confirming your identity by sending a confirmation code to your mobile phone.
- Customer care support.
- Informing you about service updates.
- Informing you about campaigns related to BiTaksi.
- For trip confirmation the driver can call you. If we detect misuse, we cancel the subscription of the corresponding driver.
1.2 Sharing your information
- We do not share any of your user information for any commercial use. We will only share your user information if there is a legally binding request from legal authorities.
2. How do we store your data?
Your data is safely stored in our secure severs. You can access the app with the password that you have specified. The password is encrypted and coded so that its contents cannot be seen. You are responsible for storing and not sharing your password with anyone. Because data is transferred over the Internet, which is publicly accessible, we cannot guarantee that the data is 100% secure. We use a secure connection in order to protect your data, but you are responsible for the cyber attacks that may take place on your Internet connection. We take every precaution to ensure the safety and security of your data once it has reached our servers.
3. How you can access your data and update it?
If you request it, we can share a copy of your personal data stored on our system once the necessary security protocols have been cleared. You can update your personal information through the BiTaksi app, or you can call customer services and request them to update your personal information.
4. Cookies and data stored on your device