Bitaksi Mobil Teknoloji A.Ş. (“BiTaksi”), we take utmost care to process and protect your personal data, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“the PDPL”), its secondary legislation and decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board.
We have prepared this privacy notice (“Notice”) to inform you about how we process your personal data as a data controller through the website www.bitaksi.com (“Website”) managed by BiTaksi.
Your Personal Data Processed by BiTaksi
Your personal data we process when you visit the Website are as follows:
Purposes, Legal Grounds, and Methods for Processing Your Personal Data
We process your personal data, which we obtain through wholly automatic and partly automatic methods via the Website based on the legal grounds specified in Article 5 of the PDPL. We have listed the purposes of processing your personal data and the legal grounds on which we rely for such processing are as below:
Transfer of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
Your personal data are transferred to third parties in the following cases, being limited, associated and restrained with the purposes of the processing, in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the PDPL:
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
Article 11 of the PDPL regulates the rights of the data subjects (real persons whose personal data are processed). You may exercise the rights pursuant to Article 11 of the Law which are as follows:
1. To be informed whether your personal data is processed or not,
2. If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding the same,
3. To be informed on the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
4. To be informed on the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
5. To request the correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
6. To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the scope of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
7. If your personal data is deleted or destroyed within the scope of Article 7 of the Law and your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request the notification of the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred to,
8. To object to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your personal data exclusively by automated systems,
9. To request compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
How to Use Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You may use the following methods to exercise your rights specified in the Article 11 of the PDPL and submit your requests to BiTaksi:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your e-mail address registered in our system,
- Via your registered e-mail (KEP) address to email@example.com or
- In writing, including the documents proving your identity, to Etiler Mah. Tanburi Ali Efendi Sok. Maya Residences Sit. T Blok No:13/334 Beşiktaş/İstanbul.
In accordance with Article 13 of the PDPL, BiTaksi will finalize your requests within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. If the transaction requires cost, the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be applied. If your request is rejected, the reason(s) for the rejection will be communicated to you within 30 (thirty) days at the latest.
About This Notice
This Notice may be updated to comply with changing conditions and relevant legislation. Updates to be made to this Notice will be notified to you on the Website.
Last Updated: March 2023